The community of Arbor Ridge is located in Crestwood, Kentucky just off the 329 Bypass, just a few short minutes from I-71, Exit 14 in the heart of beautiful Oldham County.
I recently drove into Arbor Ridge just before July 4th and loved seeing the entire community lined with American Flags in each yard.
Buying a home in Arbor Springs will provide your children access to Oldham County’s award winning school system. Here are some overall statistics about Oldham County Schools:
- Kentucky District of Distinction in 2012
- Four Schools of Distinction (Goshen Elementary, Harmony Elementary, North Oldham High, Oldham County High)
- Four Highest-Performing Schools (Buckner Elementary, East Oldham Middle, North Oldham Middle, South Oldham Middle)
- Nine distinguished schools
- Three-time designee of the Advanced Placement Honor Roll (Kentucky’s only three-time recipient)
Homes in Arbor Springs generally run $350, 000 – $525,000 and we would love to help you find the perfect home for you, so please call us at (502) 643-SOLD for more information about homes in Arbor Springs as well as the surrounding communities.